Beautiful in its intricacy, this woven wrap is a lot easier to make than it looks. The "wave" pattern is created by working the strips together, then working them separately and re-positioning them to give the wrap its loosely braided, elegant style. This kit requires basic knitting skills (knit, purl). An instructional eBook with technique and pattern, along with links to video tutorials are free with purchase of yarn.
54" / 137 cm long
10" / 26 cm wide
Ikigai Fiber Chibi Paka Chunky (75% fine washable merino wool, 25% baby alpaca; 55 yds / 50.5 m per 50 g skein): 1 skein each (8 skeins total) wild salmon (A), wild salmon twist (B), rosé (C), rosé twist (D), matcha latte twist (E), match latte (F), cadet blue twist (G), cadet blue (H)
- Electronic download, available on Ravelry
- Instructional eBook (PDF) that includes technique and 4 different patterns
- Video tutorials (link to videos in eBook)
- US size 10 1/2 / 6.5 mm: 24" / 60 cm or longer circular needle (to accommodate large number of stitches)
- Double-pointed needle (same size as circular or smaller) OR cable needle used to move stitches only
- Tapestry needle
- Ball winder - optional yarn management instructions require yarn to be in cakes
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.